I really really really need to get better about updating this. It’s key to understanding my body and FODMAPs.
Here’s what I’ve eaten since last update (it’s been a few days, so my apologies for bad memory):
- Salad w/cucumber, tomato, almonds, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese.
- salad w/cucumber, tomato, lime juice, salt, pepper, chicken breast, parmesan cheese.
- Water, coffee, iced tea
- PB & chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit (banana, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries)
- Coconut flour pancakes
- Leftover quinoa salad
- GF Waffle
- GF “Glutino” crackers
- Chicken Salad (mayo, mustard, celery, green onion, almond, chicken)
- GF Tortilla
- Almond milk latte (THANK YOU WHOLE FOODS CAFE)
- GF noodles, cheese sauce, pepperoni
- Dark chocolate w/sea salt
- GF choc. chip cookies
- Salad w/chicken, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, salt, pepper
- fresh pineapple
- vodka gimlets
- water, water and more water
- 1/2 small glass of OJ
- potato chips (freshly made) w/blue cheese dressing
- asian slaw*
*don’t ask me why I thought I could eat Asian cole slaw. It has cabbage. It has ramen noodles. Within 30 minutes, I was doubled over in pain and making frequent bathroom breaks at work. Then, the next day I could hardly get out of bed I felt so sick. Lesson, learned.